2017 Summer Camp...
May 30 - August 4, 2017
Hurry! Space in each camp is limited.
Summer Camps 2017 Payment Options:
- Payment can be made in full at time of registration OR
- 50% of total camp tuition (for each camp, or combination of camp registrations, for which tuition totals over $200) can be made to secure placement into each Fine Arts camp for which you are registering.
- The camp deposit is refundable IF withdrawal from the camp is requested BY THE END OF THE BUSINESS DAY on May 6, 2017.
- Beginning May 8, 2017, the camp deposit is non-refundable.
- The remaining camp balance is due by the end of the business day on May 27, 2017.
There are a limited number of scholarships available for summer camps. Please call (440) 951-7500 or visit the scholarship page for info. Scholarship deadline: May 6, 2017.
Hey, teens, you'll want to also check out the cool "Zine (pronounced "zeen")" Summer Workshop, designed JUST FOR YOU! Professional artist TR Ericsson is coming from NYC especially to teach this workshop. The Zine Workshop runs Tuesday & Thursday, July 26 & 28, 2016 from 1:30-5:30 pm for teens in grades 9-12 and 2016 high school graduates. Get the entire scoop in the Summer Class Schedule, arriving the end of March.
Does your child love to move? This camp experience explores various styles of dance. Specific dance techniques/styles include: hip hop, line dance, tumbling, jazz and creative movement. Dancers should wear close fitting apparel such as leotard and footless tights or other fitness-type sportswear. Soft-soled tennis shoes, ballet shoes OR jazz shoes required (no sandals, flip flops, etc.). Camp ends with a Sharing Day for family and friends on Thursday, July 27 at 3:00 pm in the Corning Auditorium.
Each camper receives a special 2017 camp t-shirt (cost included in camp fee).
|DS1701-C||June 20-July 27, 2017||Tuesdays/Thursdays||1:00-4:00 pm||6 wks||Fields and Sanders||$255|